Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform designed to support sales, marketing and customer support in both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) contexts.
Sales Cloud is a fully customizable product that brings all the customer information together in an integrated platform that incorporates marketing, lead generation, sales, customer service and business analytics and provides access to thousands of applications through the AppExchange. The platform is provided as Software as a Service (SaaS) for browser-based access; a mobile app is also available. A real-time social feed for collaboration allows users to share information or ask questions of the user community.
Sales Cloud is a part of growing number of Salesforce product suites that are literally ‘on the cloud’. These include Service Cloud, Chatter Cloud, Data Cloud, Social CRM, etc. The Sales Cloud gets you everything that you need on your fingertips: be it contacts, social accounts to mobility, collaboration and analytics.
This cloud application lets users get access to their information wherever they are, as long as they have a connected PC or an internet-based cell/mobile application. It also allows you to manage, control and track campaigns, sales performance, inventory movement and other key information using the same application.
- Mobility: Sales Cloud lets you remain connected on the move, no matter where you are. You can make and record phone calls, create leads, explore new opportunities and gain 24/7 access to your dashboard. Thanks to intuitive connectivity applications like Chatter Mobile and Salesforce Mobile, you can connect to any mobile device (including the good old PC), avail information through live feeds, and collaborate with your team conveniently.
- Integrating emails: It’s all about working with what you’ve got. This feature integrates the email applications that you use on a daily basis without forcing you to change anything. In other words, Sales Cloud achieves integration with the existing email platform being used by you and your team members.
- Chatter: Leverage the power of unity through this intelligent connectivity tool that allows you to create a full-fledged social media platform comprising of your business team. Share information, give status updates of the tasks, secure leads, monitor progress, create more resources, and keep your colleagues updated on all of the above.
- Opportunities and Quotes: You get access to quick information about the various nuances of the projects your team is working on. This includes bidding prices, quotes, competition strategy, and tactical communication, among several others. You get real-time feeds through Chatter Mobile on these developments, even as you are on the move, taking other decisions. This is multitasking at its very best.
- Data that matters (data.com): When it comes to procuring key data about company profiles from top sources, Sales Mobile helps you proactively. It saves your time by letting you connect quickly with game changers, plan strategies, and devise sales and marketing plans. Also, it draws out the target lists to help you prepare accordingly while creating a marketing campaign.
- Analytics: This is one of the most productive aspects of Sales Cloud because it provides you with all the insightful information that you need to take business decisions. The 24/7 access to real-time dashboard always keeps you abreast of the bigger picture where your project stands as of now.